To put my mind at ease finally I phoned the gal who we deal with for the cruise. She was extremely understanding and put my mind at ease! I can do one of two things I can bring to board on the ship the day of sailing the copy from the website that I have applied for the passport that shows my tracking number and a picture ID OR I can go on a certain website to order another copy of my certified birth certificate to be sent to me to bring along. I am going to order another copy and I think because if something should happen to me that important documentation will be needed just for ID purposes and to make it better for Jim to be able to get a death certificate. Aren't I just optimistic! She gave me all the information I needed even down to how much it is going to cost me to get another copy of the birth certificate which it seems they have come down some since I asked for it a few years ago. Just $34.50 with all fees and even over-nigh ting it! If any one is interested in a carnival cruise vacation and wants a very helpful agent I will be more than happy to supply you with her name, email address and phone number.
Also today I have made an appointment to see my 'good doctor' about this on going problem I am having with my digestive track. I was surprised that I can actually see him tomorrow but also tomorrow that nurse I *love* NOT... will be weighing me before I see him and she will be shaking her head in disappointment. I dread that. I need to be in prayer about my attitude toward her. I let her make me feel so inadequate for some reason.
Elena may be participating in a horse show this weekend! That is if I can get a good price on all that we will have to pay. This is the same show she participated in last Summer and received her first blue ribbon on her first show and and 5Th place ribbon on her second. I hope it won't be too hot.
OK, the passport will probably arrive as soon as I request another copy of the BC but I don't care. I needed a extra copy. I should of done that before! Lessons learned every day!
2 comments:
See? Ain't God good? Everything is working out for your passport. I knew it would.
I have a few "nurse Ratchet's" in my life, too. God puts them there to keep us humble, :), and to give us opportunities to shine our fruit, especially patience, kindness, self-control.
You get yourself over to the doctor and you smile the biggest smile you can and if she does make a derogatory gesture about your weight just tell her your robe from Jesus is lighter and it hasn't arrived yet.
That will probably ignite some questions and will be a good way for you to start talking about our Savior. :)
Glad it is all working out with the passport!
Loved the pictures. The ships DO look amazing, and that Zipper is adorable!
Good luck with the horse show this weekend.
- Kathy, NJ
Post a Comment