The passport made it? YAY! I'm so happy for you! What a weight lifted from your shoulders!
Just caught up on all of your blogs since July 21st. I'm such a ditz, I have had a headache just sitting behind my one eye for the past few days & I guess it effected my brain becuase I was looking only at the Yahoo 360 & thinking "gee Donna hasn't posted lately she must be busy. I'm sorry Donna! oh, and I LOVE the pictures. I need to be more together like you! Maybe I will be a little more back to normal once Zack is home tomorrow. - Kathy NJ
3 comments:
NOW - get ready for that cruise and have a !! KB
The passport made it? YAY! I'm so happy for you! What a weight lifted from your shoulders!
Just caught up on all of your blogs since July 21st. I'm such a ditz, I have had a headache just sitting behind my one eye for the past few days & I guess it effected my brain becuase I was looking only at the Yahoo 360 & thinking "gee Donna hasn't posted lately she must be busy. I'm sorry Donna! oh, and I LOVE the pictures. I need to be more together like you! Maybe I will be a little more back to normal once Zack is home tomorrow.
- Kathy NJ
YEAH passport! LOL
`yvette
Post a Comment