Rose, Don't miss my recipe for the Broccoli Slaw from the post before this one!!
Too funny yesterday but we had the passenger door opened to my car yesterday morning loading up to take Elena to horse camp and in jumps Barkley! I was surprised he would want to go in that car because every time he would he would end up at the Vet's office having stuff done to him that he was not happy about! LOL The last time he was there was for his high cost vacation stay but still we took him along for the ride. Elena was so happy about having him in the car with us and she made sure she got out the side of the car where Barkley was and the girls could see him. The door opened up and all the girls squealed "OH WHAT A CUTE DOG!!" The instructor says "Is this THE Barkley?! I have heard so much about you Barkley" and he started to shake with excitement which caused the instructor to step back because I think she felt that it was too much for him. But he was a happy dog and if he had room to wag his tail he would of. I brought him home and he jumped right out of the car as if he does this all the time. When I went to pick her up later he ran into the car again and this time when the girls went crazy over him he didn't shake just sat back and enjoyed the attention. It doesn't take much to make me cry but as I was coming back with Barkley from taking her I was thinking 'this is why we spent all that money on this dog. It's all for the happiness of Elena. Just thinking of the glow and the excitement of having her dog along to share with every one else and seeing the happiness on my child's face was worth it all'. Good thing we don't live far from the barn because I would of had a hard time driving back home with the eyes all watery! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment