So far, so good! I got up feeling great although I didn't get to bed till late. HEY That rhymed! LOL Anyway, it gives me a such rush of energy after I have finally 'recovered' from a series of these migraine spells. It is like a new lease on life and a renewed sense of how important good health is. I did a real thorough purge through things on my coffee table and by my recipe box in the kitchen starting last night actually. Most everything is cut out that I wanted cut out and I have things for the paper recycle bin as far as magazines and newspapers I have finished with. I should of taken a picture of before and after because it just made me feel much better having that done! Then! Are you guys sitting down????? I went outside and started jumping rope!! I have been thinking of doing this in my head for MONTHS and feel that if my knees will hold up to it all I will start that for my aerobic. Not that young 9 year old who used to do this all the time and even entered jump rope competitions! I would during recess jump rope while others swung from monkey bars and played kick ball. Let me tell you I tried to do as many reps as I could as far as I could count was 21 and then I would mess up. It's a start! I am going to tomorrow drag out the old Pilate's DVD and start that back for strengthening and flexibility. I used to do that and felt it help me really quick so why try something else that may not help if you know that will from past experiences?! My last load of laundry in the dryer and I am feeling great although I was really out of breath before. Jim phoned as I was outside doing this and Elena had no idea where I was because she's been listening to music on her computer in her room since she finally ate breakfast around 11! I huffed and puffed trying to talk to him and yes honey I'm feeling better!
We have this afternoon an appointment with Elena's therapist then we will swing by the store and pick up some items. I have checked the mail already but nothing was there. My Dad seems to feel that I should contact the congressman of our area to get my passport. I try not to worry and I know there is a solution but it still bothers me that I am going to have to buy another copy of my birth certificate. I can't seem to let this go. I wish I could because THEN it will come. Just like everything in my life things will work out the way they are supposed to once I just LET IT GO and give it to God. SO simple yet so difficult for me.
We received the sweetest email from Elena's riding instructor last night. I was touched with how much she loves Elena and the other girls that she has been mentoring this Summer. We need more young people like that and I pray that Elena grows up to be just like that!
Well, don't worry there won't be a picture today. I know you all are tired of it all! LOL Better grab some lunch because soon it will be time to hit the road.
\o/\0/\o/
P.S. Scott, it was great SEEING you on your web cam and hearing you as well yesterday. I hope we can try that again another time. Maybe I'll invest in a better mic and a web cam but don't hold your breath! LOL
3 comments:
I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. So when are the monkey bars going to be installed?
Rose
We have finished processing your passport, and it has been mailed to you.
Do you see that? This is what it says when I inquired today on the travel.state.org web site!!!!!
It was good to hear from you. I'm also glad this passport nightmare is almost over with! I know I have to put in for one soon!
Post a Comment