Monday, July 9, 2007

Been Tagged!

One of the Siestas from the LPM blog has tagged me to enter 5 things I dig about Jesus!

This is going to be tough to put into words since I am not a good writer! LOL

1.) Number one is how He humbled himself for us and died the worse death known to man just so we would find favor in God's eyes and to be able to be just as pure as He himself! It is hard for me to imagine that when the Father sees my life he doesn't see all the sin He sees us perfect like His Son!

2.) Jesus cried. He knows sorrow he knows what it's like to feel grief.

3.) He knew when he needed to take a break. Yes, even the Son of the Almighty God needed rest!

4.) Jesus doesn't want any one left out at the banquet in heaven. Hard to imagine that I will some day be seated at the same table with Him!

5.) Jesus when he comes into the world he doesn't do things calmly! Silent night when He was born?? I think not!! Love it!


I guess I should find someone to tag now! LOL This was fun!!

1 comment:

Jesus Girl said...

Hey, you did great and I loved the comments you made about our Lord! He's so awesome. Our comments about what we love about Him are sure to warm His heart, don't you think?