It is so nice to be now excited about the cruise and not having to worry about having all the documents needed to be able to board the boat. Also I learned that where our stateroom is near the middle of the ship there is less feeling of movement if we should enter rough seas.
Yesterday Jim had a awful headache again and Elena and I went to church without Jim. We learned later that a medicine he was taking for a fungus on his scalp was not reacting right with his blood thinner medication. He did not work today and he is feeling better now. We are such a fine couple... One with a pain in the butt and the other a Pain in the neck! Can this marriage be saved?!
Today was Elena's last horse camp for the Summer. It was ended with a fun picnic with the girls and their Moms. The girls had painted Pepper the pony and some were in bathing suits like my daughter who had more paint on her than on the horse! I didn't get there in time to see the horse before they washed her and she rolled in the dirt but the remains of my daughter's artistic expressions still remain on her blue jeans and swim suit.
These pictures are from the picnic this afternoon.

TTFN!
Yesterday Jim had a awful headache again and Elena and I went to church without Jim. We learned later that a medicine he was taking for a fungus on his scalp was not reacting right with his blood thinner medication. He did not work today and he is feeling better now. We are such a fine couple... One with a pain in the butt and the other a Pain in the neck! Can this marriage be saved?!
Today was Elena's last horse camp for the Summer. It was ended with a fun picnic with the girls and their Moms. The girls had painted Pepper the pony and some were in bathing suits like my daughter who had more paint on her than on the horse! I didn't get there in time to see the horse before they washed her and she rolled in the dirt but the remains of my daughter's artistic expressions still remain on her blue jeans and swim suit.
TTFN!
2 comments:
Cute pictures of the girls.
Hope you & Jim are both feeling better. Get NOT feeling well over with now & then feel terrific on your cruise & relax and enjoy all it has to offer along with some quality time together.
- Kathy, NJ
I hope you and Jim are feeling better. If you think motion sickness may be a problem, you might want to buy two pairs of wrist bands, they work via pressure on a spot on your wrist. I have them and they really work. I hate taking medicine for motion sickness, that always makes me feel tired. When is your cruise?
Rose
Post a Comment