I can't help but say Fourth of JULIE like a ex-coworker used to say! LOL
This cook out is going to be a big event! My sister and her husband have been working literally day and night getting their home and yard perfect! I know my niece's husbands parents and his grand mother and his 5 other siblings will be there and of course Brian's parents, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins and then us.... well you are probably looking at close to 40+ people. OY! My broccoli slaw I made may not be enough but there will be other things to eat there as well. I made the recipe and a 1/2 thinking that would be good but maybe I should of doubled it. Oh well it should be OK.
I'll take pictures of course... HA
4 comments:
It sounds like you are having better weather than we are today. We aren't planning anything outdoors. I hope you all enjoy your barbeque.
Barkley is a wonderful dog, I would have spent the money on him also. Donna, you are an old softie, ha!
Rose
Happy Fourth!
I just caught yesterdays and todays at the same time...your dog is a ham.
Happy 4th Donna! Thanks for the e-card.
Elena's braces look 'marvelous'! lol Dillon has red,white and blue this month also. You know what they say about great minds! haha
Hope you are having a blast at the barbeque, sounds like fun!
Love ya, Jackie
How fun we have hung at home all day. We are going to a friends house later to do fireworks but Robert is being an a$$ as usual. As soon as he is told no or asked a question questioning a behavior he has to pop off and be a rude monster. Sigh can we trade kids?
Daphne
Post a Comment