Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday

You guys just don't know what a relief it is to me now that I have in my possession my long awaited passport. It took exactly 4 months but at least that is over. During all those times I learned a lot about my obsession of being in control of everything although I am one to always follow the rules I just felt that my doing what I was supposed to have done and not become a squeaky wheel I deserved to have the benefits of being good and following the rules. I think that bothers me sometimes more than anything. Even when you have a new life in Christ you are not promised a easy, good life and actually your life becomes harder. I strive to be so perfect to be that perfect example when in all seriousness I can not be a perfect example and it isn't about ME! My life is supposed to be the example and I fail miserably. I am easily frustrated, I get jealous when others seem to have a better life and there is always someone upsetting me! Yes, I am a real good example aren't I? For example, it takes something little to really irritate me like just the day before someone was on my tail driving. I was going the speed limit and this person was getting closer and closer to me. It's a good thing you don't react on what you think because I really wanted to stop the car, get out and go to the driver behind me and say "is there a problem or do you have so much more money that you don't have to conserve your energy or worry about the high cost of a speeding ticket?!" STUPID.. and a prime example of road rage. LOL Good thing I am not as dangerous as I am in my head. Yeah, I can see me when I am old enough not to care any more and I would be the little old lady getting out of that car and attacking the person driving with my purse. Oh my somebody stop me!!! LOL This reminds me of a joke my Great Uncle MJ told people at his 90th birthday. "There was a old lady trying to make a U turn in the middle of a two lane road in their town. She was causing all sorts of problems around her as she blocked traffic to make this U turn. A police man sees her and shouts to her 'MA'AM, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!' The old lady shouted out 'Don't worry I think I can make it!'

Yesterday was a lost day. I spent the complete day trying to clean out my body with a prep kit prescribed by my doctor to help get my system back to where it should be. Today, has been just as painful and ended up having to take something for diarrhea and a creme for some awful burning. Pain in the butt I tell you. I have to get right before our trip! I guess I'll be calling doc back on Monday.

No horse show today. In fact it's a good thing it was last weekend than this weekend because it rained all day.

Well, have a good Sunday and I'll blog again! BTW, thank you all for your prayers for me. God is good ALL the time and All the time God is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that the prep kit didn't help your problem. I agree, you really have to find out what is the cause of this pain. Can the pain be some place other than the colon?

Rose

Anonymous said...

None of us are perfect. That's why we need to have a sense of humor, it helps make it easier to deal with it!
Hope you are feeling better!
- Kathy, NJ