Thursday, July 19, 2007

Can I do the 16th over?

I have many, many calendars and even a reminder service on my cell phone. The calendars won't do one any good if you don't look at them from time to time and the cell phone won't remind you if you don't turn it on! I know that this is not a big revelation to most of you but to me it just seems too hard to grasp. Last Monday I completely forgot about a therapist appointment for Elena and also now that I am looking at the birthdays for July I missed my sil's husband, Todd's birthday! Now I know he isn't sitting there pouting that his bil and sil didn't remember him on his special day but I bet his wife is! I mean I know how it bothers me that my Dad won't remember any of his son-in-laws birthdays except for maybe one because that was the day my Mother died on. I need to be more organized. Maybe this will help me I will from now on on the first blog of the month post the upcoming birthdays for that month and then I can highlight that post to remind me of the special days and not to forget them! So here is the rest of this month: Sarah July 25th and Breanne and Bradley on 27th. Now this is the 19th and I still have time to get out a "sorry I forgot" card to Todd and maybe be back in the families good graces. LOL (wishful thinking?!)

Well, God eased my anxiousness yesterday by when I went to the DR yesterday the nurse didn't even weigh me!!!!! Thank you to those who prayed for me about that! LOL And without going into too much detail my problem doesn't sound serious but it is aggravating. I have to do some things to clean me out and we will see from there. There is a plan either way if that doesn't work. I am glad I went but not too happy when he said I haven't had a complete check up since 2004! Yeah, but I have two surgeries since then! LOL I told him it's not like I haven't been under some type of doctor's care. HA! He laughed at me. I like this doctor so much! I don't ever want him to retire.

Today is going to be busy because the make up appointment for the therapist is DEFINITELY on my agenda along with a practice for the upcoming horse show this evening. I need to squeeze in some grocery store time as well. How you may ask? I guess it could happen if I stop telling everyone what I need to do and do it! I put together this morning a photo album of the Mississippi trip and will take that to give to my mil when we go next month for the cruise. I need to also prepare our bedroom for painting. Definitely want to give our house a birthday present by finally painting our bedroom! It will be 13 years in September! My house is soon to be a teenager but it is falling apart not having mood swings. LOL

OK... got to go now.


Almost forgot!! Here is Elena and a certain Indian Princess that we know of! Now Elena knows her story is not just a Disney movie.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have Anthony to remind me of all the birthdays, but I do like your plan of putting them in your blog. We were shopping the other day and I asked Anthony, "when is the twins birthday", I still have to get them a gift certificate and cards. Anthony told me the 27th, but Todd's birthday is today. I don't send Todd a card and he doesn't miss it, I'm sure. I always try to be civil towards him, which is more than I can say for him.

I hope your health problems will be cured before your cruise.

Rose

Anonymous said...

You know, I never really call MS for any of the birthdays...except for Grandma's...I probably should start now.

Unknown said...

OK, so I STILL GOT IT WRONG?? I have his birthday down for the 16th! This isn't good, not good at all. Still... I am late. LOL
Scott, why should you start now unless you want to. :0)

Anonymous said...

Is this working? Is this mic on, (check one, check two). Hello from West Virginia.

Anonymous said...

Ah HA! If I sign in under anonymous, it works. Yay! Gotta go to work. Talk to you soon. Smooches and turtle hugs.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why that you can't check the OTHER circle and put in your name. I will do try that with this comment, Mary P from W. Va. I don't mind if you do under anonymous just as long as I know who it is in the body of the note like my sister inlaw and niece does.

Anonymous said...

It worked! But however it works I am glad you found me! LOVE YA!