Had a hard night last night. Couldn't sleep and my hip was bothering me where I couldn't get comfortable for any thing. I have not been doing my exercises to strengthen my back and I realize that it is all my doings or should I say lack of doings. Before I found out about my spine and was going to the physical therapist it was the left hip that was bothering me so now it's the rights turn. So, this morning I had a morning in with my aleve and a nice cushioned bed while Jim and Elena went to church. After a couple of hours I finally was pain free and was able to get some rest. I am feeling much better but need to remember HOW this happened and to get out that exercise sheet.
Dad is home now. I know because he sent me one of his "the eagle has landed" emails to let me know that the beach was great and hope all is well at #90. I replied reminding him we are leaving for Williamsburg on Wednesday and returning the following Sunday. He replied back saying to tell my aunt and uncle hello and to invite them to the beach sometimes. This Uncle is one of my late Mother's brothers. Needless to say the relationship between he and my three Uncles was not a good one but I will mention and invite Uncle T to the beach but I know he will not ever come.
Elena had a afternoon at working at the barn today and had a lesson with Karla afterwards using the horse she worked hard to ride. It was extremely hot and my daughter who never drinks water drank water! I didn't think to bring another bottle with me when I picked her up because she never drinks water that well and she was really disappointed in me! BAD MOTHER! So, on the way to the grocery store we stopped at a convenience store and picked up a bottle for her. There was some kind of activity going on there because there was a police man and he was looking over very closely a car that was parked in front of the store. The clerk inside was on the phone with the manager. Not sure what it was but we didn't stick around long enough to find out. I don't even know if Elena even realized what was going on and I didn't say anything about it.
While Elena was at the barn Jim and I went to Sears to look for some walking shoes and he a swim suit. He did find the suit but not the shoes. There was a GPS on sale there we wanted to look into getting but of course all they had was a Garmin which cost a couple more hundred dollars than the sale or close to it. We didn't get it but I wish we could of because it sure would help with our travels and even around town when I do my 'taste of grace' deliveries for our church. Soon maybe the cost will come down some more.
Tomorrow morning is supposed to be a horse camp morning for Elena but she has a loose bracket that we need to get to the orthodontist to be repaired. She discovered this yesterday and not really sure how it happened. She has been doing pretty good I thought with her food. So, I am hoping that she won't miss out on camp and can go to the orthodontist afterwards.
I think that is probably enough for one day blog entry. LOL Oh welcome to my blog Charlestonyaya! I love Charleston!
2 comments:
Lots to do before the big trip, huh?
Hi Donna. I'm a Siesta from the LPM blog and I was "tagged" by Darla to find five people that will post 5 things they "dig" about Jesus.
I read your profile and we are similar in many ways. I live in NC. I'm 46 and I have a sixteen year old daughter.
I've read some of your entries on the LPM blog and liked what you wrote, so, Girl, I'm tagging you!
Post a Comment