Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Should of been more concerned about no. 1 Dog

Monday morning I opened the french doors that opens the room up where Barkley sleeps to a lovely pile of doggy diarrhea. Put him on the screen porch as I took Elena to school and he did it again. Went to lunch with my friend Donna and came home to another pile. So, all this time I have been worried about my sister's dog and my dog was eating stuff he shouldn't have.... (I think from BJ) and his system rebelled. Today he had looked as if he still had a loose one in the woods but no accidents in the garage where he slept or any indication that he still had a problem. By the time BJ was retrieved by his "Mommy" I think that Barkley was still looking for more stuff to eat that he wasn't supposed to. Needless to say he will be in the garage again tonight just to be sure.
Leg is still hurting at night and my Black Cohosh is not working for me any more with the help with night sweats and hot flashes. It was nice for a while.
I have to admit I am glad we are one less animal now though.
OH... I was wrong.. My sister isn't engaged. They didn't even take any pictures!!! WHAT?! I said "you go to Cancun and don't take any pictures!!" UN HEARD OF! LOL

2 comments:

Rose said...

Poor Barkley, I hope he is feeling better.

Your sister sounds like me. I get so caught up in enjoying an event that I forget about taking pictures.

`yvette said...

NO pictures??? It should be against the law! HA!