Friday, January 4, 2008

some pictures and a prayer request

My beautiful niece Hannah
L to R Barbara, Hannah, Danielle and Connor and Derek
Mary and Karen
Victoria and Elena Wii'ng it at the beach
Can you read "Hi Mom"? I zoomed in from the seventh floor

Now for the request. My husband is going for a prostate scan on Monday and also he is having some other issues that need to be looked into. He had two blood tests of his PSA and although the second test was a little lower the doctor wants to be sure all is OK because of his family history. The other issue is health related but don't really want to go into for privacy issues. Please pray for comfort for Jim because he is nervous. This appointment was supposed to have taken place before Christmas but the urologist re-scheduled it to this Monday.

Thanks.

2 comments:

charlestonyaya said...

prayers are being said...love ya like a siesta, K

Rose said...

I love your holiday pictures. What a good looking family. How old is Hannah and Connor? I lose track of how old people are. The beach looked very peaceful.

I will pray for comfort and peace of mind for Jim. Hopefully his scan will look good.