Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Feeling better now

Today was a very hard day but I managed to take Elena to school, pick her up and even make and delivered the meal to the couple that I was asked to make a meal for. Only by God's grace that all this took place because I felt really bad. I did cancel my walk with Barb this morning as well my lunch with my friend Donna (no, not myself!) though because it wouldn't happen feeling this bad. Elena is really excited about the party coming up and now I feel that it may actually happen now that I am feeling some better. Worse cold I have had in a long time and I feel 100% that it is a cold and not an infection. My nose is raw but it will heal and the show will go on.
I don't want to stress out about what is happening with the primaries but it is a big concern to me I have to admit. I am so undecided on who fits the bill and will win my vote but at the same time I don't want to see Hilary in there at all. She scares me and I don't think she will be a plus for our country. I have to remember who ever wins the election is who God wants to be in office and I am praying for His direction on who I should vote for.
Not 100% better but feeling better and I really need to get to bed.

1 comment:

Rose said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better.

I also don't know who I will vote for. Of course your primary is right around the corner and mine isn't until Feb.

Aunt Gladys has always been very interested in politics. She was telling me that she doesn't like Hillary, Obama, McCain or Huckabee. She pointed out that whenever Obama is present during the pledge of allegance, he doesn't put his hand on his heart. I remember the news saying that he won't wear a flag pin either. Makes you wonder doesn't it. He is a very good speaker. I like him as a person, but I'm not sure if he can be trusted. I also like Huckabee, but Aunt Gladys said she doesn't trust him either. I looked at Huckabee's site on line and was surprised that I really don't agree with him on much at all. So, I don't know who I want, I just know that I don't want Hillary. I want a recount in NH, ha.