My daughter received a nice amount of cash for her birthday and she has spent most of it on Chinese dwarf hamster named Ming-Ming. I did manage to get her to buy some blue jeans. It's hard to find clothes that feel right and fit right and she is so hard on her clothes. She had several pairs of jeans that were perfect but has managed to wear a hole in the knees because when she sits in a chair she sits on her legs so her knees eventually wear through the material causing a huge holes and a promise of shorts to come in the warm months. Patches don't work because she doesn't like how they feel on her skin. She needs new socks too but I was lucky she bought at least one pair of jeans. I ended up buying another pair for her because she was being frugal with her money to make sure she had enough for the rodent that was purchased after her orthodontist appointment.
Had off for Martin Luther King day and it was a very cold day here. Temperatures are dropping again this evening and a chance of frozen rain in the morning. I hope that it is just a rumor.
I don't do well with ice.
Pictures of Ming-Ming later. She's very tiny.
You know, I meant to also tell about last Saturday. Elena was able to participate in two shows for the Schmooney and friends music show and also we were able to vote inspite of the cold temperatures and the snow. The snow did not stick to the ground which saved the day for both activities and even though the one who won was not the one I voted for at least I did my american duty. LOL I am Donna D'Andrea and I approve this message..... LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment