I am dog sitting my sister's dog while she is away in Cancun with her boyfriend (soon to be fiance' I have a feeling). He has so many issues (the dog, not the boyfriend) ha! BJ has a problem with controlling his urine and also has constipation. You never hear him bark and I can tell he isn't used to many moments of activity. Elena has been so good to play with him each day we have had him and I think it may be a little too much for the little guy. You don't see him wanting to play. Even looks depressed. I think the poor baby is left alone too much.
I worry that something is going to happen to him as she is away. What if she comes home and he is worse off than we she left him with me on Wednesday night? She's supposed to go to Wendell's time share in the Bahamas in April and she has asked me to keep BJ then too. I may ask her to find someone else. I am afraid he's going to get real sick and die with me. It's that bad. He threw up twice the first morning we had him. I text her on her cell that afternoon to see if they arrived OK and she replied thanking me that it was more wonderful than she could ever imagine and thanks to me to help let it happen for her. How can I then tell her that her dog isn't well? Bless his heart. Just pray for this dog to stay alive till Tuesday evening!!!
She received the dog as a gift the Christmas after my Mom died in 98 from an old boyfriend who was a drug addict and got another gal pregnant while they were dating. BJ I believe was originally named after him but after the break up I think it became known as it stood for BO Jr. We had two dogs named Bo. One really that mattered making this Shiatsu a JR.
It is another late night but I am up alone.
Jim has a awful rash and had to see a doctor today. He is on much medicine tonight. I hope it all helps him.
198 days till the cruise!!!! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment