During the night I was awakened again by that awful pain in my back down into my left leg. Hot flashes and pain caused another night of not sleeping well. I nursed the pain much of the day as the rest of my family enjoyed doing life. I know that the source of the pain is from that part of my spine that has been with me since birth. I thought maybe also losing some weight may help and this past week I lost 3 pounds. So.... why the pain? I guess that theory wasn't it or maybe I need to lose the 30 I need to lose before the pain is controllable.
Others have worse problems than I do though. Jim is nervous again about the upcoming blood tests from the urologist. He is so nervous that he thought his tests were tomorrow and it's been up on the refrigerator since his last appointment with February 4, 2008 the whole time. I asked if he was nervous why he keeps getting the date mixed up and he finally admitted that yes he is. He is on medicine for his other problems now and is feeling some better from that.
BJ is hanging in there. I think he likes his life here because the constipation is better and he even wags his tail when he sees me now. Elena takes him on short walks and I think he enjoys that too. He probably has received more attention in the last few days than in a very long time and he may not want to leave Tuesday.
I want so bad to tell Elena about the cruise. I keep catching myself about to say something about the excursions or the ship. LOL This isn't going to last much longer.
Goodnight
2 comments:
Hope the dr. visit went well!
What's the deal with Elena's social studies though? What was the "major project"?
I hope your feeling better today!
Post a Comment