Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday...weeeee hours of the morning

I can't believe of all the channels I can get nothing is on decent at 2:00 in the morning. I am not really watching anything anyway but would be nice to have something decent to look in on.
Jim has a reaction I believe to the anitbiotic he was on 5 days ago. He is itching and is miserable. Was talking to Rose online this evening and all of a sudden our conversation was on aging and what we considered "old" now. I looking at my ailing husband on the couch realized I will probably out live him and will spend the rest of my days alone. He is always sick. There is always something going on. Maybe that doesn't indicate I will out live him but it seems that way. It's late I know I shouldn't even be dwelling on such things but it's been a reality to me since May 2, 2002. That's the date of his mitral valve surgery that caused him to be in ICU the most of the 13 days he was there in the hospital.
Lucky for me tomorrow is Saturday and I can sleep in.
So, I started an application process for a local warehouse sales distributor. We need money and I can't count on Jim to be able to work more with these type of hours. He gets up at 4:30 to be at work at 6:00 a.m. and is off at 4:00 p.m. M-thurs. On Fridays he only works till 2:00 but he is exhausted by the end of the week that he sleeps most of the evening he is with us.
Elena's teacher emailed me about the project. She spoke to Elena about it and she told her teacher that she remembered it but she didn't finish it. She didn't know where it is now. The teacher also told me that she made a 45 on a major test to make the final grade to be a F in her class. The guidance counselor has not finished yet giving her the tests needed for the school psychologist. I don't want to give up and hopefully the virtual charter school will be approved this month and this Fall she can start her 8th or 7th again year at home doing her classes from home.
I really ought to try and sleep now. I am sure none of this blog makes sense.

1 comment:

Scotto said...

You can't think too much about this stuff! Sometimes it all just has to be about the here and now!

As for Elena...how on earth could they have the final grades figured out so soon? Doesn't the school year end in three months? This sounded like a lot of major things to be told after the fact!