Thursday, February 28, 2008

Things will fall into place. A friend of mine called and she has been so kind as to insist that SHE take Elena to Clinton on Saturday for the Schmooney show. Afterwards she is going to have Elena hang out with her son who they were both classmates in the 5th grade and spend the weekend with them. Since we do not know what time Saturday they want Jim admitted but that will keep us available upon their call. We just only know that he has to be admitted in the hospital this Saturday. Jackie even offered to take Elena to dress rehearsal in Clinton on Friday night but that isn't necessary we can do that. I was really moved with her generosity and willingness to help us.
It's a very cold morning. I am ready for Spring.

Rose, your Mom has not been told. I keep telling Jim he needs to tell her. I think he was waiting till this weekend to tell her because before we did not know they wanted him hospitalized so early.

2 comments:

charlestonyaya said...

Sweet Carolina friend, my prayers are with you , Jim and Elena as you go through this weekend. love, Kathy

Rose said...

I can understand if Jim does not want to tell Mom about his procedure. It is completely up to him, if and when he wants to tell her.

I'm so glad that you have friends that are willing to help.

I will continue to pray for good health for Jim.