Sometimes I amaze myself. What I mean is usually what I 'sense' is about to happen or is going on it usually is the case. Is this a gift or a curse? Depends on the circumstance.
Our family is about to change in the next few months. Wedding and a birth from the same sibling. I have 3 sisters and the youngest one emailed me and asked if I could meet her at our other sister's house Saturday (today)at noon because she had something important to tell and talk with us about. First thing that came to my mind was 'she's pregnant'! Then many other thoughts went through my mind like perhaps she DID get engaged in Cancun or that maybe they eloped. Had spoken to my Dad before the email and he received word in his email to her to see how she was that 'things were happening' and that she would visit him that coming weekend. He suspected she was going to share some news. Yes, she shared news alright. She is pregnant and she is engaged but the engagement was not because of the pregnancy but it does make the date closer than another year like they were talking. He is divorced with two young girls. One is 8 and the other is 5. He was also trying to gain full custody of the girls. Now, they are delaying that process for a while and May 9th will be the date of the wedding. She was very nervous when Terri and I met with her because she hadn't faced Daddy yet. That though went well and he seemed very happy for them. So, I am glad. I myself was more nervous for her than I think she was. My stomach has been on pins and needles ever since and I can't figure out why that is.
So, a bridal shower and a baby shower are in the works. I can only imagine how over-whelmed she is feeling because just a week ago she found out she was pregnant. My baby sister a mother?!!?! Can this be?? Yeap! Karen has not been to a doctor yet but Terri and I guess the baby will be due around the first of October.
Had scheduled for a MRI for my leg/hip yesterday but it was postponed till Monday due to the tech called in sick. I was relieved and disappointed at the same time. I dread this test so bad. I had to take my pain pills he prescribed last night because the pain got really bad again. I am really boomed out about this. I am afraid to know what's going to show up. But, I have to find out what we are dealing with I guess.
Jim did our taxes last weekend and already we have the federal refund in the bank today! I think it's so great doing it all online now. Plus, we have people. HA!
Well, I think that's all folks.
TTFN
3 comments:
Wow, I don't know what I am more surprised about, the pregnancy or the tax refund in your account already, ha.
Congratulations on the soon to be addition to your family.
Jim deserves a lot of credit for getting your taxes done so early. We haven't started yet. Makes me feel like a slacker, ha.
Which on line system did Jim use for the taxes, was it the gov site?
Jim has used for the last few years H & R Block site.
Post a Comment