Karen has chosen her sisters to stand in as matrons of honor instead of maids of honor and Terri and I met up with her at David's Bridal shop and picked out the attire with shoes. We found a tea-length skirt and a different styles tops to top the skirt and she wants us in butter cream color because of her yellow diamond Wendell gave her for her engagement ring. The clothes even the wedding dress all were cut small and even my sister had to wear a size 6 wedding dress from a normal 4 she usually wears. She looked beautiful and when I can go on the web site I will search for the dress to post to let you see. She's getting excited and I am feeling really fat. LOL
I meant to tell you that Jim's ultrasound with the biopsy is scheduled on March 5, 2008. I still not sure if they will hospitalize him or what because the scheduler at the Urologist's office can't seem to connect with Jim's cardiologist. He's already feeling that it will show up to be cancer and I can't tell him to not have it done because I'm sure this is more of a accurate test than the PSA is. So, this way he will know for sure.
Jim and Elena went to Clemson to see a horse show that Karla (her instructor) is one of the judges and it would be nice for her to see her mentor in action. They click really well.
Well, I'm going to grab a few winks before they get home. The bridal shop was amazing and it got me stressed out! HA
2 comments:
I think it is very nice that all of the sisters will be in the bridal party. Is the wedding in May?
I'm hoping that Jim doesn't have to be in the hospital too long. Also that the test result will be negative.
Weddings are so exciting.... & to be able to enjoy the experience with your sisters makes it so much better.
Been keeping up with Blogs through my Mom - glad things are going well for you. Hopefully Jim will have good news too.
Post a Comment