I have to apologize for the previous blog. It seems I was in a deep state of "feel sorry for myself blues". Today, Jim's itching is much better and although he still has some problems I myself can not say nothing is ever going on with me! I mean my leg is really bothering me again today but what can I do about it? I am thinking of asking my doctor if a chiropractor would be a good thing for me to try.
Jim started working on the taxes today. I really don't know why I even said that... LOL
I told him about my starting a application for employment last night and he doesn't think it will work out with Elena. I have to find a unique situation to only be gone while she's at school and to be able to have real flexible hours to accomodate days of appointments. PLUS the pay has to be worth it. Now what kind of job is that?! OH I KNOW!!! Independently wealthy, born with a silver spoon in the mouth... Not realistic.
Well, it's tea or coffee time. I will blog more later!
Again... sorry for the pity party earlier.
1 comment:
Things always seem better in the daylight. If I have trouble sleeping, I worry more than usual, and that is a lot, ha. Then when I wake up in the morning, I say to myself, what in the world was I worried about. I think being awake when you should be sleeping, makes your mind make mountains out of mole hills.
I talked to Mom last night and she has an allergic rash that is extreamely itchy. She also is on an antibiotic (doxycycline). It's funny that she and Jim both have the same problem at the same time.
Post a Comment