Jim's cardiologist wants him to be hospitalized this weekend for Wednesday's ultra sound/biopsy. This news has frustrated both of us. Elena has a program in Clinton, SC on Saturday morning and now also Jim has to take a week off from work. Using precious vacation time so he can have his blood level monitored before and after the procedure. If this is cancer I don't know if we will know right away but I hope we won't be left hanging what they found if anything.
Karen did not work today and she is sounding better. She's still sad of course but at least I got to finally talk to her. She isn't the best patient and my obsessive disorder of wanting to KNOW everything had me stressed out this morning when I couldn't talk to her. I apologized for being such a worry wart. LOL My other sister Mary called this morning and then I received the call from Jim that they want him early in the hospital. THEN I received a email from my lunch/birthday buddy Donna that her husband was in a bicycling accident and had surgery on his badly damaged collar bone last Thursday! I have been since then rearranging the house. LOL
I still feel the after effects of the predisone that is why I am probably on edge. I received two more emails from Elena's teachers that she has two tests this week. I need a wife.
2 comments:
Breathe....in...out...in...out...now in through your nose...and out through your mouth...breath...in...and out...there ya go! ;0)
`yvette
I am finally able to read your blogs again. I used to go to your feeds but it was not working. Scott told me to go to "simply Donna" and that worked. I will tell Kathy also. I missed reading your blogs.
Do you know which day Jim will go into the hospital? Did Jim tell Mom about this test? She has never mentioned it to me and I have not mentioned it to her.
I'm sorry about all of the stress that you have had to endure lately.
Post a Comment