Forgiveness doesn't mean that what happened was ok. Forgiveness makes YOU ok.
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
August Birthday Reminders
Not a busy month for my family as far as birthdays are concerned BUT I said I would blog them as reminders so here I go!
August 3 - Danielle Martin August 20 - Zack Jones
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Pretty nice way of reminding Birthdays. I too have tried many methods of birthday reminders. The one website that helped me with this is http://www.forgetmeneversolutions.com> .This is a reminder service which also has options of sending gifts and setting up wish lists. It helped me a lot, hope will help you too.
1 comment:
Pretty nice way of reminding Birthdays. I too have tried many methods of birthday reminders. The one website that helped me with this is http://www.forgetmeneversolutions.com> .This is a reminder service which also has options of sending gifts and setting up wish lists. It helped me a lot, hope will help you too.
Post a Comment