Tuesday, August 28, 2007

How do you teach an old dog new tricks? w/update

I am the old dog. I can't figure out how to make my blog page as pretty as some I have seen and also how do you type a link without showing the complete web address link. I could figure that out on yahoo but not on here.

Called the Schmooney shop and there IS rehearsal tonight. I think I may show up a few minutes early and talk to the gal in charge about Elena's part. The lady who usually emails us was on vacation. As far as I know the only email I have missed is the one about Elena not having to come last night. They were just rehearsing the raccoon.

Buying more soy products tomorrow. I just ate the last of my endamane (sp) for lunch. I really just like munching on those for a snack. Elena says they are too much like Lima beans and she doesn't like Lima beans. LOL I do!! I forgot my medication last night but I slept better than I have in a while. The hot flashes are becoming less and less and the temperatures outside are not in the double digits any longer. YEAH! But I have very low energy still and a bit moody. LOL Jim would say 'what else is new?'

Thanksgiving will be here before I know it and I don't want to have everything to be done until the last moment. I don't think I've alerted the media but there is a good possibility that I will be having family from Mississippi here. They asked if it was possible them coming here when we were there for the cruise. I have the room, just not the beds. I will figure something out for 6 additional people here.

Well, need to go now. Have a great day!

**************UPDATE*********************
I received a email when I got back from picking Elena up from school. The way it was written was tonight she was going to be working with the Beaver and Beaverettes and that many didn't receive her email she sent this morning! So.. I wasn't the only one left out in the cold! LOL This makes me feel better about the play issues. Now for school.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visitors for Thanksgiving! My first reaction was "YIKES", followed by "I wonder if we could sneak down around the 4 day weekend too" but then I remembered that Thanksgiving is the only holiday that Marc is on call this year. It would be so nice to see you all!!!!!
- Kathy, NJ

Unknown said...

I wish you could sneak down here, Kathy! We would love to have you here! Hey, this weekend is a four day weekend here... hint, hint!