Saturday, August 25, 2007

Short Entry Saturday With No Drama

A nice Saturday today. Actually had some rain tonight. Right at dinner time when we were going to cook out. I ended up using my new Caphalon grill pan because it was raining out. This grill pan is great and have used it often even though when I purchased it Jim thought it was a waste of money. LOL I think he's changed his mind now. The steaks turned out great. I really enjoy cooking.
I went to Maryanne's house and I along with some other ladies from our Tuesday night Bible study from the horse stable cleaned the rental house that she has moved from. It was a cute house in a new neighborhood and we did clean it really nice in two hours. I hope this relieved any stress she may have been feeling about it and that there won't be any problems getting her deposit back.
Laid back day, no rehearsals, no homework.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice day. No drama is good I could use some of that myself!
- Kathy, NJ