Here is something you may find interesting. Yesterday my niece was over for a while and she and my daughter went outside to ride their bikes. All of a sudden I heard a bone chillin' scream that made this old woman jump off of the couch and swung open the garage door door to find that my niece had been stung by a bee. I get out my first aid kit and find something for stings and put it on and some antibacterial cream. We go to my sister's house and she tells me that she heard recently by email that by putting a penny on a bee sting that that would take out the sting as well as make the swelling go down. Well, I kid you not it WORKED! My niece's sting by the time I left their house was completely gone down and she was a happy camper again.
So, there you go. Something off the internet that actually does what it claims to do.
Will post more later but wanted you all to know!
1 comment:
I have heard of baking soda paste and meat tenderizer on a bee sting but never a penny! A penny is much more accessable(sp?)than those things. How wonderful that it works! I will have to pass this one along to all my friends in scouting. Thanks Donna!
- Kathy, NJ
Post a Comment