Jim may this time have had just a rotten cold!!! He is doing much better today and not 100% yet it is looking favorably that it isn't a sinus infection this time. He has this sinus rinse that he uses on a daily basis but used it twice today and he feels that it has helped.
Elena returns back to school on Tuesday. Oh my, it is hard to believe she is entering the 8th grade. I look at her sometimes and she is really taking the form of a beautiful young lady. Then she pulls out the webkins and I have to laugh. LOL One of the friends she met on the cruise has already emailed her. Their "Circle C" club for her age group was really well organized and fun for her as well. She could choose what activities she wanted to participate in each day and come and go as she pleased. She learned some responsibility and independence but still has a long way to go. Tomorrow night we will meet her new teachers. I just pray that again we will be blessed with a good team of teachers. I think it will be to her advantage that this year we are carpooling with my sister and that on Monday and Friday mornings she will be also riding with my niece who is a senior at the high school which is right next to the middle school.
I am having problems with swelling of my ankles again. It happened a few times on the cruise as well and it has me concerned. I thought it was the shoes but didn't wear those shoes yesterday or today and still my ankles are swollen. I looked it up on www.webmd.com and it says congestive heart failure....and some other pleasant thoughts. Why did I do that? I guess I should call my wonderful doctor tomorrow. If I do have a heart issue I don't want to find out the hard way when I have my repair surgery done again. UGH.....
Are you watching the Olympics? I can't stop watching it. I thought Phelps was amazing!
OK guys....Jim now has a facebook page! Yes, my handsome hubby now has the facebook fever. So, look him up and you can be his friend too! LOL (sounds funny being friends with your own family).
James Alfred D'Andrea is his screen name.
Now to get him blogging. ... yeah..right!
Donna
1 comment:
I saw your photos on facebook and loved them. My favorite is the one with the dofphin kissing Elena's cheek.
I have had swollen ankles often while vacationing and for a little while afterwards. My sister in law had to go to the ER when she stopped here, during one of her vacations for the same reason. They wanted to make sure it wasn't her heart. Her EKG was fine, they told her that many people have this while vacationing because we eat out often and take in much more salt than we are used to. It takes awhile for the salt to flush out of your system. I hope your swelling goes down soon, if not see your DR.
I'm glad that Jim is feeling better, he looks great in his pictures.
Post a Comment