Friday, August 8, 2008

Please pray for our trip

This trip has been planned for months. Anticipated for months, dreamed of for months and finally tomorrow we will be on our journey. I think of many people who had a sign that maybe this was their last time with someone or the last time they would be at a location they were at presently or going to and I wonder sometimes if this is a trip that would be our last time experiencing this part of the world. Maybe even the last time I would actually blog. Only the good Lord knows. I am not saying that I won't be back. I have ever intention of being so but at the same time who am I?! The thing is so much as happened the last couple of weeks that make this trip a welcome venture out and I pray that it will be the break our family needs. So many health issues, so many relationship issues, but our family is stronger in spite of it all. I pray till the next time our paths crossed whether it be on this Internet or in person or even in heaven you will find the Grace then the Peace to make it through what ever is going on in your lives. I love each one of you and I pray that I will have multi hundreds of pictures to share and funny stories to tell when I return.

Grace and Peace,
Donna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you wonderful trip! Can't wait to see your pictures when you get back.
- Kathy, NJ

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a FABULOUS time!
Can't wait to see the pictures. ;0)

`yvette

Rose said...

I hope you have a restful, stress free and happy experience on your cruise.