Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Strange feelings today

I woke up yesterday feeling really refreshed, and full of energy. Then it all went down hill after I awoke from falling asleep while sitting in the car line at the school yesterday. I just couldn't shake the fatigue and just not feeling right. And even fell asleep again on the couch after Jim came home at 4:30. Last night I went to bed at a reasonable hour and smelled a perfume that I didn't recognize which kept me awake and even thoughts of someone was in the house keeping me from sleeping well again. Didn't wake Jim to share my concerns just laid there till finally I went to sleep. Hard time getting off and it was my fault this morning that we didn't leave at a good time other than Elena today. I was to meet Jackie at her house where we would drive to Barnes and Nobles to find her some new books with the gift card she received for Mom's Day and grab a cup of coffee. I drove up with her concerned that she thought I wasn't able to meet her and her cell phone was not working. Yes, usually I am the one waiting on other people and I hardly have people waiting on me. I apologized explaining my awful time of getting going then I felt the migraine coming on. We ended up at Mimi's and having breakfast. I took two aleve's and was there in a alert state to listen to all that was going on in Jackie's life. I say alert because I was surprised I was so knowing how I was and had been feeling. "Have you ever had a seizure?" she asked me when I told her how I felt and that smell I had smelled along with the feeling of a unannounced guest in our home. Panic attack maybe? OY! Now as I type I am feeling some better even after just a few minutes ago I was regretting that I ate so much for breakfast and had so much coffee. LOL
I guess it was just one of those days but it was scary just the same. I guess HOUSE and CSI Miami's season finale's were creating a finale in my mind! LOL
Soon, I will be sitting in car line again and tonight is American Idol. I hope Simon Cowell doesn't come over tonight! LOL!!!
Grace and Peace,
Donna

1 comment:

Rose said...

I wonder why you feel asleep in the car line, that is a first isn't it?

Is it possible that Elena woke up during the night and was spraying something, maybe a combination of things, to cause the perfume that you smelled? I'm just looking for a logical explanation.

I hope you are feeling better today.