Saturday, May 10, 2008

Presenting MRS Karen no more MISS


I can't believe it. My baby sister is now a married woman. It started as it may have been some problems but it went well. Beautiful, even though there were some 'moments'.
We had a wonderful lunch together and although I did not go to the cemetery with Karen and Terri I still missed my mother on this special day. I guess I should of just gone with them. I refused to go because Mother's Day is hard for me any way but add my baby sister's wedding day and I didn't think I could do it. I believe if God wanted me to be there then I would of felt convicted to be there. As it was I think the three of them (Wendell went with her)made it a wonderful moment for Karen. More meaningful than if I was there. There was a dove that perched on the roof of the house overlooking the wedding location and many felt it was my Mother's spirit. I think it was too. My Dad's wife was very tender and sweet to Karen and that was so nice. My Dad, well....he is really acting up but he was so proud of Karen I could tell. The groom cried at the altar as his daughters came down and then is gorgeous wife. It was just too sweet!
Well, need to go now. It's late and I am so tired. Happy Mother's Day!
Grace and Peace to you,
Donna

1 comment:

Rose said...

The wedding sounds wonderful. Karen looks beautiful.

Happy Mother's day to you!