Thursday, May 22, 2008

Memorial Weekend ahead!

The second freedom weekend aloft is about to come back to our town. Also the last holiday weekend before school is out for this school year.
Been feeling better since the other day. Thank goodness because that was way too weird and scary also.
Yesterday was a wonderful friend day. Walked with one friend (Barb), had coffee with another (Jackie) and lunch with another (Donna H.). This was probably the last time Jackie and Donna and I could have some 'alone' time together as friends before the school year ceases. I will continue to walk with Barb until school ends which won't be long.
I am still debating the beach trip in June. I really want my daughter to have time with her cousins but I am not too comfortable with being with every one. I can not of course vent all about this but would appreciate prayers as I try to make a decision.
Well have a great Memorial weekend every one!
Grace and peace,
Donna

2 comments:

Rose said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better. I hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Just caught up on your blogs. You have been busy. Thank you for all of your posting, I really have to get back in the habbit of doing this. I loved the pictures of your sister's wedding on Facebook. You all look so beautiful! Glad you are feeling better. There have been times when I have felt like I was not alone but never a scent to go along with that feeling. That is a little unnerving to say the least.
Have a long relaxing weekend you deserve it!
- Kathy, NJ

I have to find time and try & figure Facebook out. It is hard to try to teach this old dog new tricks!