Yes Yvette, I am still going to blog. I have to admit I am having a blast with the facebook and sending things to my friends and family but it doesn't take the place of my need to just let it all out with the avenue of blogging. My Dad invited me to be his friend when he joined facebook and I joined but not until recently when I wanted to view my niece's prom pictures did I decide to put it to work. It is a cool way to view pictures and not to say it's the only way but it is nice and easy. The application is really easy for the most part.
This was a difficult week to get back into the swing of every day life. I am really affected by the weather which if I don't get exposed to sunlight I get really depressed and do not feel like doing anything. So, then I don't. The facebook helped me get through those dark days when the weather was not so sunny. I am supposed to be getting back to a more healthier way of living to shed these pounds but I can't seem to get back on track. Yesterday for example I made a new cheese cake recipe I found on the LPM blog by Amanda. It's awesome by the way. Jim and I are enjoying it because Elena tells me now that cheesecake is not her style. LOL I thought anything with sugar would be her style. One thing good our checking account was graced with the stimulus check from our government. We are in the mode for planning out the cruise trip. I need to find a good hotel room that will give us free parking and shuttle service to and from the pier. I called my agent at Carnival Cruise Lines and Jennifer told me of a hotel that is right next to the pier that even will provide secure parking. The pier charges 15 dollars a day and does not claim any responsibility for any damages that could happen to our car while away. It was $12 a day in Mobile, Alabama last year.
Elena had PACT testing all week and even next week she has testing so no homework. EXCEPT two things that she did not turn in. I think she is OK now. Today, she had a riding lesson. This was the first one in a long time. Her instructor is now here year round.
Well, I think that is all the rambling I need to express right now. I appreciate all that put up with all my experiments in the internet world.
Grace and Peace,
Donna
2 comments:
I have been on myspace for quite a while, so facebook seems a little weird...but I will/am getting it. LOL
Can I have the cheesecake recipe?
I know what you mean about the sun...thats one of the main reasons we live here. ;0) Its VERY smokey here though right now...fires in the everglades.
`yvette
I really think that most people feel a lot better on a sunny day. I don't know how people can stand living in places like Seattle, I guess they adjust to the lack of sun.
I enjoyed looking at the wedding pictures, everyone looked very nice.
Post a Comment