Monday, April 14, 2008

Filled with emotions

I started to post a entry yesterday but didn't find that I had much to really say. Now after watching a video recap on the LPM blog of this past weekend's event in San Diego I am filled with emotion to send out a cry to you my friends for prayer. I don't normally pray for things I 'want' for I sometimes feel that those things are trivial and not worth God's time but I am learning more and more that God wants to be in all of the aspects of my life and emotions. Since before Christmas it's been on my heart to join Mary in Minneapolis to attend a LPL event like the one I was at last year in Columbia, SC. I have passed up two invitations to other areas of the states to go but this one trip has been coming up with me. As I probably already told the story in prior posts Mary didn't discover this event till she was shopping in a nearby Christian bookstore where the tickets were not sold yet but saw a sign advertising it. She emailed the three of us asking if we may could do this like we did in Atlanta, GA in 2002. I spoke to Jim about it and he said I could providing I could find someone to take care of Elena during the day while he is at work. I think I have told about the limited vacation time now since the 11 day stay at the hospital. I purchased my ticket to go to the event. Told Mary who also has purchased hers. In faith I felt that God will provide the airline ticket at a reasonable price. Last Tuesday I found under 300 dollars a round trip ticket but it would mean I would have to fly out of Charlotte which with the price difference at that time near 300 dollars compared to our local airport. Jim wanted me to wait and purchase tickets after Wednesday when he was paid. I looked again on Thursday and shocked to see it went up almost 200 dollars!!! Also that day I received in the mail my ticket to the conference. I am praying that God will provide the reasonable ticket and have heard that the best days to look for good fares are on Tuesdays so I will look again then. I don't care that I have to drive to Charlotte. With the GPS system we now have I don't have any anxiety of traveling alone. Please join me in prayer for this because after watching the video from last weekends conference in San Diego the longing to meet with God with Mary there has filled my heart again. Mary is always flying out here and compromising family and finances to be able to establish a better relationship with us I feel I should as well plus I KNOW we will both be blessed by the message and the music.
Please pray for God to provide the airline tickets.
http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/2008/04/living-proof-live-san-diego.html

o/\o/\o/

No comments: