Nice weekend but short. Friday night was very nice spending with Derek for his 24th birthday and his birthday with his son Connor. We had a lot of people in that Don Pablo restaurant and I had portabello mushroom fajitas which were wonderful! I am starting to think in the eating better mode. I really need to start back with a better diet and exercise. It has to start in the head before I can start it and keep it up. I think I am now the heaviest I have ever been. Even my fat clothes are tight.
Yesterday we took Elena and niece Victoria to Hollywild for a afternoon spent with the animals. These animals were actually featured in many movies and commercials. I was all ready to take many photos but there was one major problem. I had left my memory card to the camera HOME! It was such a beautiful day and the girls had a blast. One thing though there was a Asian elephant named "Donna" that has been there for 30 years. She is now not there any more. I looked online and saw she passed away. I had always been teased when we would go there because of that elephant's name.
Today was a relaxing day until I had to go to the grocery store and do my usual every two weeks big shopping trip. I get so exhausted especially now since I am now using more and more coupons trying to save some money. We ordered out for pizza tonight. LOL So much for my healthier eating/watching the money mode. LOL
Watching now the world series. I am hoping the Boston Redsox wins but it looks like the Rookies are trying to catch up now.
4 comments:
So glad baseball is over! Probably one of the worst post-seasons in history. (Only one series was not a sweep or a 3-1 win!)
I've been looking for a blog from you. I didn't see you on line, maybe we were just online at different times. I was wondering how your stomach is feeling now, hopefully, it isn't still bothering you.
Rose
Correction to myself it was the Rockies not the Rookies! ROFLOL! Rose, my stomach is much better but had to get Elena from school today due to a bad sore throat and a stomach ache.
I hope Elena is feeling better real soon.
Rose
Post a Comment