80 entries! Isn't the blog world so lucky?!? Still have questions on HOW THE HECK I can show a link with it named not showing the web address..... I have searched the HELP section and my old one track mind can not understand. Anyway....
Today was a good day. Elena is doing really good with her rubber bands now in her mouth. The pain is less frequent and I believe she has mastered how to put the rubber bands in her mouth which that first night the bands were flying and so was the tantrums. Thursday is her last day of this week before a long four day weekend. Two teacher work days one on Friday and the other Monday. The 7th and 8th grade dance is on Tuesday night. She actually asked the young guy she has had a crush on since last year to the dance. He said he was going on a cruise with his family but if he wasn't he would go with her. I couldn't believe she asked him. She has more nerve than I ever did. I remember asking this guy I had a crush on all during high school to a party and he was to get back to me. Well, I ended up calling him again just to hear that he was practicing with his band and couldn't. I had given him enough time to respond when he said he would and when I didn't hear from him that is why I called. I still can remember feeling so hurt and so rejected. I never asked a guy out to anything ever again. Since then I had a better respect to those guys who were naturally shy and got up the nerve to ask a girl out. It takes lots of guts. LOL My daughter has just enough confidence that she was willing to take the chance. I am glad he was kind to her.
This morning was the ladies bible study meeting. This weeks lesson was on forgiveness. I want you to know that I have learned so much just from this week. I have let my captive free. The captive being myself. I have been carrying a hurt for many years and I have not forgiven this person before but now I truly have and I feel a total release, freedom and peace.
Afterwards I had lunch with my friend Barb and another friend Pam at a Earthfare and it was good and a nice time with these ladies. I am really getting into this lunch with girlfriends stuff. LOL Next week our table from the LBS is going somewhere.
OK. Need to go. It's getting very late and I could of SWORE J.J. Walker is on Letterman. OH MY... it's him!! LOL
1 comment:
That sounds "Dy-no-mite!"
That was the right guy, right?
Post a Comment