Saturday, June 30, 2007

Eeeek!!! What is happening to the month of June?!


This is Christina and their dog Noel. She is another sweet dog of the family. You better like doggy kisses because she has lots to give!
I just realized tomorrow is the last day of June! Time is going too fast. Before you know it Summer time will be over and we will be battling school issues again. UGH! At Elena's last therapist appointment it was discussed in private that Elena doesn't like how the medication makes her feel and the therapist said she is still working with her that she has to do this herself to try and keep herself focused on what she is supposed to be focused on so she can be still without medicine when the school year begins. I told her that the pharmacologist is wanting to start her back on the ADHD patch before school begins again and I asked her if the only way of preventing that from happening is to stop going to that doctor. She didn't answer. I think I know what it is. She said she was playing phone tag with Ed, our former family therapist and wanted to get some information from him.


Rose, Barkley's tumors that were removed weighed one ounce shy of a pound. Before his surgery he was almost ten pounds over-weight so post surgery weight loss has done him good but I am afraid he will gain it back due to the fact he hasn't been as active. It's been too hot to take him on long walks but we need to slowly build his time up again. The 'new' tumor will have to stay. The ones that were removed was so big that it was weighing the poor dog down. He's such a good dog but we have spent more money on him than we ever bargained for. So much that it has cut into our vacation money. Oh well, it will work out. I have already made sure my sister will be available to take care of him while we are gone to Virginia.


Well, got to get a load of laundry in the machine. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Am I a big dork!!! TODAY is the last day of JUNE!!

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I didn't see this until today!

I don't think I've ever heard of ANYone enjoying their meds, so I can't say I blame her. Hope she can find a way to get off them and still be able to function through school, life, etc.