My niece's husband will get to celebrate his first Father's Day tomorrow with his son in their own home! Connor is coming home today!!! I am so happy for them and am so thankful how God has made this little guy so strong even from the moment he was conceived. I hope to get to go see him today but want to give them their time with their baby boy. Maybe this evening we can drop by for a little bit. Lucky for us they don't live far from us.
Getting the mail today I noticed still no passport. It's been going on 12 weeks since I 'applied' and though I still have some time and I can prove that I applied it still causes me to be anxious. When Jim and I went on our trip to the Bahamas a few years ago I had to get a certified birth certificate which was only a copy what I had but it had this fancy stamp on it that made it 'certified'. I had to send that off with the passport application and it makes me nervous that maybe they could loose it. I forget how much I had to pay for it but it was near $100.00 because I had to get it from the records in another state. Oh well, that too can be made and I should of paid for a couple of copies and didn't think about it.
Well, it looks like I am in charge of getting things together for my Dad's Father's Day activities tomorrow. How did I get so lucky? LOL Anyway, he is at the beach right now and will be home tomorrow afternoon. Everyone is too busy to cook twice in one day and with the baby coming home today my other sister has her hands full as well. I need to get stuff together for our upcoming trip and I too would love to see the baby. Oh well, just tried to call youngest sister Karen but got her voice mail. Wonder why she isn't answering her phone? Hmmmmm....
So much for today's entry. Oh a note to those who are confused on how this works. You can comment without joining and it will say saved but will be posted after review from the moderator. That's me!! LOL I will see it's not hate mail and will allow it to be posted! LOL It gives you a little control with unwanted stuff since this is a public blog which I may change only allow certain people but we shall see first if this works out better for everyone who wants to stay connected in this way.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment