I have been blogging on yahoo for a while but there are bugs in that format where some of my friends I wanted to be able to connect with can't even access it. So, I want to try this because it seems to do pretty good for my friends at Living Proof Ministries.
I am a SAHM for a 12 yo DD living in the suburbs of Greenville, South Carolina. We adopted our one and only after waiting nearly 8 years for her. Because of finances at the time of our marriage we went through the state's social services other than private agencies and so that was why the wait was long but it was worth it. When my DH and I finally gave it to God it was a matter of one DAY when our prayer was finally answered. Two week notice of this seven month old little petite red head and (so they described her but when we first saw her she had very little gorgeous auburn colored hair!)like the words of my DH "This Changes Everything!"
12 years later and she really hasn't changed that much. She is still a very happy, full of life and energy little beauty and still petite!
My DH and I have been married for almost 22 years. Seems like a long time but then again it doesn't. This Summer we are going to experience our first cruise and I can't wait to go.
At the present I am supposed to be getting ready for our trip down South in Mississippi for a family reunion. The area they live in was hit hard by hurricane Katrina almost two years ago. We were there at Thanksgiving and I could not believe how much it's changed but there is a strong spirit to rebuild as well by those who have decided to continue to live there.
Ok, maybe this is enough for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment