Monday, June 18, 2007

Very Early Monday Morning Entry



It was a good Father's Day I think even though the restaurant *I* decided to go to for a good steak did not hold up to having good service and it seems the Father's Day crowd was a bit much for this restaurant even though it's been around a few years. I made the Aloha cake that my Dad and husband likes so much and we went back to my sister's house after we ate to have the cake and give my Dad his gifts. My Dad and his wife were really teasing each other and at one point I told them they were acting like old married folk! LOL But seriously it was hard to tell if they were really trying to vent some frustrations or were they just teasing. I don't like to feel that familiar feeling of how my Dad can try to belittle someone and I think that Barbara did well standing up for herself.


There won't be any time for me to post tomorrow morning why this entry is so early or late however you want to look at it. Elena gets her spacers tomorrow not long after her camp is over at 12. We will probably have to grab something to eat and then go out there and make sure she has Advil or Motrin before we get there. I need to get the traveling car serviced with a oil change and some vacuuming preparing for my 12 yo to destroy it! LOL But it's the best car to travel in. I am not so tired after I have gone many places in this car.


I think that maybe I need to cut out my salt intake. I am so bloated and seem to be retaining a lot of water. Could be stress of the trip coming up but it's really not very attractive and the pictures they took tonight with my other two sisters and my Father I look really bad. Not been photogenic in a long time though. HA!


Well, I will post a couple of pictures one is my Dad with 3 of his four daughters and then my Dad with two of his three son in laws. Hope everyone has a good Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! Hope you all enjoyed your day out together. It is nice you are all so close.