Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Are we there yet?

NO! In fact, we aren't even on the road!!! It's 8:23 a.m. and we were wanting to leave a hour ago but my husband had chills and sweats all night and finally about 7:00 he vomited. He said he was feeling better but wanted to lay down a bit first to make sure. I will check on him in about 15 minutes and see if he is feeling better. I don't mind driving but it isn't fun for anyone especially the one feeling nauseated trying to be comfortable in even the most comfortable car for 9 hours. When my nephew Jeffrey showed up at the restaurant Sunday night not feeling good I told my sister I didn't want Elena or Jim catching what ever crud he had and low and behold guess what??? Why can't people leave their kids at home when they are sick??? Any way I have no real way of proving that is where he picked up the germ but it just seems to fit. If we don't go this isn't going to work well with my mil. She's going to be really disappointed if we don't come. I will update later if we don't go if we do, then maybe the next blog will be in Mississippi if I can find a wireless connection. Hope the latter scenario is the case!

STAY WELL!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope Jim is feeling better! I hate to travel when not well. So sorry this happened. -Kathy