I didn't get any response from friends about continuing my blog on this format but since I like it better here I think I'll stay for a little while. It's funny that I just got a request on the yahoo 360 for a new friend who was looking on one of my friend's buddy list and was interested in joining my circle. LOL I accepted but not sure why. Why do I feel the need to blog any way? It's just a way I thought to communicate to friends and family who I don't get to have contact with on a daily basis. Do I wear my heart on my sleeve a lot? YES! But that's me any way. I have always been that way and in some ways I guess it can get a little too much for people to relate to me. I can get really deep. LOL
Things to do today:
Dust!
Elena has a appt. at 1:00 with Candy
Take Elena to the horse stable to work and ride
While Elena is at the stable go to the grocery store
Pick Up Elena and take her swimming (she will be very hot!)
I thought it was very nice but last night Elena's Orthodontist called me to see how she was! She called from her home phone and gave me her number in case things happened after office hours. That was very unusual I thought for a doctor of any kind!
Well, got a headache this morning. I think it's from the heat. But I am not complaining because I would rather be hot than that bone chilling cold some people live with day after day!
OH! If you are bored, try this! http://www.oldjoeblack.0nyx.com/thinktst.htm It is a think test and I got 17 out of 25 right. LOL Hey, maybe that is why my head is hurting!!!!
5 comments:
Not a bad place, at first I was a little confused because the LPM feed kept coming over and I wasn't sure if you updated, or if it was a feed, but I've caught on.
Of course today, 360 didn't update this entry, that could be a problem, but not worth abandoning this place for. Maybe I should be abandoning 360?
I tend to make things more difficult for myself, Scott! I want you to stay where you want to be and I will keep checking in on 360!
I look at 360 and if you have a new feed, I click on that, which brings me to your blog. It works for me.
Rose
Somedays on this blog I see comments & other days I don't even though I know I am trying to leave a comment! I like the 360 thing better, this to me is just another thing to try to learn & I am getting to old to keep trying to learn new things - hee hee hee!
Loved the picture of Elena sleeping with the cat! Is she feeling better now?
- Kathy
The reason why you don't see the comments right away is because I had it set up that I had to review the comment before allowing it to be published. This was to cut out spam and unwanted comments from hasselers. I find this is much easier than yahoo because once I change something it gets changed! LOL I have now changed the settings so you can see your comment published right away.
Post a Comment