Saturday is Connor's first birthday party. WOW! I can't believe how fast this little guy has grown. Today is actually his REAL birthday!
Elena is officially OUT for the Summer and she celebrated by sleeping in till 11:00 this morning. OY! OH Well, she'll be up late tonight and so will I am sure.
It is already hot here. Wanted to share also pictures of my magnolia tree blooms. We have had this tree for 12 years and this is the first time EVER there has been LOTS of blooms on the tree. It's so white it doesn't even look real but here it goes:
Of course there is proof that it's real with the little black bug in the picture. I had the camera zoomed down on it and didn't know what was on it. LOL Anyway, I have day lilies with buds and the butterfly bush is looking better this year as well. We are still officially in a draught but still I guess the rain we did get was good enough to kick some beautiful blooms butts. LOL
I have another migraine... So, better go take some medication and get back to work! Have a awesome day!
4 comments:
Connor is sooooooo cute and your flowers are beautiful!
`yvette
We noticed that our flowers bloomed more and for a longer time this spring. We thought it was because we have frequent rain, mostly at night. Since you haven't had much rain, maybe there is another reason for the flowers that we are all enjoying this year. Could it be "global warming"?
Loved the picture of Elena on the last blog, she looked very pretty in her dress. She should be very proud of her award. Good Job!
Conner is adorable & your magnolias look almost too perfect!
- Kathy, NJ
Miss your blogs - they say so much more than facebook. Hope your vacation/beachtime was wonderful!! love, Kathy
Post a Comment