Good morning and Good Monday. Had a not so good weekend but am feeling much better. I think weekends are my down days because by the end of the week my body just can't take any more of the stress and heat. We received a call from my mil last night saying *If* they come it will now be on Thursday. Breanne's last ball game was cancelled due to a bad rain storm and was supposed to be re-scheduled for tonight. BUT it showed they were due for more bad weather. We here.. are praying for rain. It's so dry here and everything is dying. It's like winter again the grass is not pretty and lush. I am actually looking forward to the trip to Minneapolis because there the Summer's are not as hot. I hope they do come (yes..you read that right) because it sounds that they need a break. Also heard they have acquired a new dog. This poor dog was found injured in my sister in law's garage. She had it's tail operated on and now the owner was found but can not pay her for the surgery so I think Lisa is keeping the dog. It seems to be a mix of something. I forget. We can't have more than one dog and to hear that my daughter says "AWWW! Why can't we get another dog?!" OH brother...
I can NOT WAIT for the cruise. I booked Elena's excursion the other night. Playing with the dolphins! She has been wanting to do that almost her whole young life. Now, she will. I can't wait to watch her.
Elena has a orthodontist appointment (for real this time)this afternoon. I think we may swing by a couple of stores to see if we can find me some walking shoes. Somehow I am missing those from taking them to the beach. I am thinking my sister's husband may have picked them up thinking they were Mary's one time when we traveled to the other condo for beach time.
Rose, thank you for all the advice on pro-biotic and stuff. I meant to tell you that it wasn't being said to deaf ears. I think I may try it again but get the refrigerated kind.
Over the weekend we discovered that Jim's key to my car will not start it. Somehow when they replaced that computer board they only had it synched with my key! Isn't that a hoot?! We thought at first something was wrong again but when we tried my key it started just fine.
Have a great week and if I don't post again.. Have a safe fourth of July!
Grace and peace!
Donna
3 comments:
Playing with the dolphins sounds wonderful, I'm sure that Elena will love it.
I talked to Mom last night also, she told me about the thunder storm at the ball game. It sounded bad, I hope they can get the last game played tonight without any weather problems.
We have had enough rain in our area lately. It is strange weather, sunny one minute and raining with wind, thunder and lightening the next. Clearing up in a few minutes to be sunny again. We have been getting about 3 small storms a day lately. Just enought to spoil picnics and other outdoor activities. I hope you do get some rain for your dry plants.
Hope you are feeling better!
Let me ask you...for the cruise, is it true that a passport is not yet required?
Thanks,
`yvette
I am excited for you about your cruise! I can't wait to read all the details. I'll bet Elena is just counting the days, Sarah has always wanted to swim with dolphins too, our girls are so much alike!
Hope you have a nice visit with the MS crowd if they come for a visit. Maybe they will bring you some rain! LOL
- Kathy, NJ
Post a Comment