I feel much better this week than last week. Good thing because this is the perfect week to really recuperate. No excuse for not getting enough rest and just not having a stressful week. Elena is off this week for Spring break and it is so nice not having to rush out each morning to school. Having a strict schedule trying to get my daughter to learn time management. Have to admit the first few days have been wild. It is always that way the first few days she is off the medication. She seems to have no self control is way off the wall. Today was much better and even into the night when Victoria finally made it over to our house she had her moments but not like it was even yesterday after her orthodontist appointment. I have moments of coughing but not like before. Still on my antibiotic but sadly to say my hip started hurting again last night. The last injection just from last Thursday has worn off already?! I sure hope not. My doctor is on vacation this week and I don't want to see any one different.
Had a very quiet but nice Easter Sunday with my family. We went to the the third service on Sunday morning and then came home and prepared our own Easter feast. Not a lot to it but we did have a nice honey glazed spiral ham, macaroni and cheese and green beans. Elena cut up strawberries for a short cake dessert and she told me she wishes her friends could taste my macaroni and cheese that it was much better than the school's. LOL I thought that was cute.
We still ate a plentiful meal.
This weekend I have a conference at a local entertainment center featuring Mandisa! Do you remember her from American Idol? Well, any way she along with others are going to be at a Extraordinary Women's conference. I was going to go to Jacksonville, Florida to see Beth Moore this same weekend last year I spoke of it. Changed my mind when my procrastinating made the airline tickets out of sight and not wanting to drive by myself I decided against it. Now... San Antonio in July maybe..... Just maybe!!
My Dad a couple of weeks ago invited me to be his 'friend' on facebook.com. HA! Anyway, I have a page but not real sure what to do with it since I became his friend.
Guess the shower for Karen is still a go. I have to admit to you that my heart is not in it because of her attitude to me. Trying to keep in mind that she did lose a baby and probably still dealing with some hormone issues.
Jackie wants me to go with her to her result appointment with the bone marrow biopsy and I think I will go if able to. Still praying for her.
It was very cold this morning and tonight it is supposed to be cold again. I hope the peach farmers don't lose out on their crops.
Ready for a cruise....
No comments:
Post a Comment