The urologist came in this morning and gave us the great news! The slides were negative of cancer!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jim's INR is still not where it should be before they will let him get home but we are getting closer by the day. His boss at work told him not to hurry getting back and not to worry about it.
THEN after the urologist came in a friend of ours from our church came in who works in the cardiologist group that manages Jim's heart needs. It was such a blessing to be able to praise God with him for the good news.
Saturday Elena and I woke up to a very cold downstairs. The heat downstairs was out. I felt really over-whelmed because I had just also talked to Jim and he was telling me all the blood still in his urine and he was discouraged. Called the heating and air who originally put this system in our house 14 years ago and they came right out. Of course it is the ignite switch and no ignite switch was on his truck or on the other trucks. He said he would get me first thing Monday morning.(today) Hopefully when we arrive home tonight it will be a warm downstairs and we don't have to fire up the gas logs in the fireplace. That works well but because of our open foyer mostly it does is heat up the second floor even more since heat rises.
Tonight is my niece Hannah's birthday dinner at my sister's house. It will just be the two of us from our house but at least we now know we are not having to face cancer right now in our lives!
YEAH!
Now.... let's get him home!
4 comments:
That is wonderful news. I am planning on calling Mom this afternoon because she has a Dr appointment this morning. So I can tell her the good news, if she hasn't already heard it.
I'm glad to hear the good news!
How much longer did they think it would take to get Uncle Jim home? Did they give an estimate? I take it, he's heading in the right direction and that it's just a matter of time.
YEAH!!!! ;0)
Hope you enjoyed the b-day dinner.
`yvette
Praising God for answered prayers!! love, Kathy
Post a Comment