I am going private with my blog now so if you know of someone whom I didn't know wants to be able to view my blog but never has posted on it I will send them an invite. It bothered me that Elena google Schmooney and Friends music show and up came my blog entry! So... that's why it is now private.
8 comments:
Is this the private one now? I'm lost and it wouldn't let me in. Something about cookies. I'll keep trying. MAP
Yes, this is the private one and you did it! YEAH!
You can never be too safe!
Took me awhile to figure out how to get in, but I did it. (I had no idea I had a google-account already, I had to remember my old password!)
I'm in!
Thanks to EVERYONE! You guys are the best!
just letting you know that I am still here - life has been way too crazy and complicated for the past 4 weeks...talk soon, love, Kathy
I finally checked my e-mail & here I am... I'm in! Sorry it took so long! ; )
Post a Comment