Tonight Jim and I went to a wedding. Elena was invited but she wasn't feeling well today and stayed at home. I was thinking... YAY! MY kind of date night! Of course, that was ended after Jim had some wasabai and ended up in the men's room.. He said he was OK but soon that was not the case and although he didn't lose it again he wasn't feeling well. So... I drove us home. I lost my pearl bracelet somewhere between leaving ZEN and arriving home. The wedding was beautiful though.
Feeling a little bit low...
2 comments:
Oh no! I would feel low too, about losing the bracelet and also my hubby getting ill and having to go home. I lost a beautiful old Christmas tree pin in December that was passed down from my grandma to my mom and to me. It was silver with tiny pearl ornaments and diamond rhinestones all over it. Very elegant. And I feel sick that it's gone. :-( We can feel low together.
I hope all is well now. I'm sorry it's been so long.
Post a Comment