Thursday, January 12, 2012

Nearing 17

On this Saturday, my daughter will be 17 years old. WOW! Where has the time gone yet... are we there yet already?? It's a crazy ride this life but one side I wish we could go back in time and on another I am wanting to advance a few years. LOL I know I am crazy. Elena has a boyfriend. He seems to really have her best interests at heart except the horse thing. I don't think he will be attending future horse shows and I don't think that she will be tagging along on golf ventures with him. That's OK as long as they are OK with that and they keep their own interests not letting the other discourage that interest they had before they were in a relationship.

The Nook Color is working out really well. I enjoyed the introductory class so much. It was really done right and they covered a lot of ground. I am reading "The Help" right now and I am enjoying it. I know now how to find the 'free books' and even got a good bible for FREE downloaded. I like how you can share some books and also go online to the public library.

Really enjoying my little part time job. I enjoy the little children and my heart lightens up with each one of their smiles. :0) I bet their parents think I am crazy. LOL

Elena drove to school today and parked in the student parking lot! I was so nervous because it was so foggy and pouring down rain today. She text me when she got there and even let me know when she left from the school to come home. I really appreciated that.

I am doing OK right now. Not too over-whelmed and feel content. Life is good!!

Grace and Peace,
Donna

No comments: