Most likely I will not be able to post till after Turkey day. I am pre-making lots of things except the turkey of course so that not too much is on me all in one day. I have the sausage/rice dressing made, the sweet potato casserole and the green beans are ready. Tomorrow I will make the acorn-pear soup and may make the seven layer salad I made for the dinner at my dad's house yesterday. I want to put the turkey in the brine tomorrow so that it will be doing it's stuff for more than 24 hours. Company is due to my house by dinner time tomorrow. Jim is off tomorrow to help me..... I am still going to walk with Barb. LOL
Scott, the spice was Allspice berries.
I hope all will have a safe and happy time with family and friends this week. I am thankful for each of you.
Love,
Donna
3 comments:
It sounds like you are well prepared for the big holiday. The other night, Emeril said "pre proper planning, prevents piss poor proformance" or something like that, it was his seven p's.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Rose
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Hugs,
`yvette
Post a Comment