It's been over a week and Jim is catheter free!! It's amazing how once that damn thing was removed he has improved drastically every day. There are still moments of weakness but that sure has to be expected. I am just amazed that we are at this point and I am so very thankful for that!
Elena is at a friends house spending the night this evening. I am up of course and even after a glass of wine I am still not tired. Last night I tossed and turned so much and even had a sleeping aide to try and help but no results. It's that hormone issue again and I do not want to see a doctor about that right now. I just am hoping it will just stop like in the winter I did not experience any night sweats at all.
I mentioned before of an idea I have for a career. I am still chewing on it a little. Hoping I don't have to but at the same time it's kind of exciting.
We hope to travel to Charleston for his appt. on the 16th and also go to the state aquarium there as well as go to the beach and spend a few days. I need to get away!!! If not soon I will go crazy!!! ha ha!
Anyway, going to go now. Thanks for listening.
Donna
2 comments:
Thanks for keeping this going! I have to find a way back into mine somehow.
What does your career involve?
A new career...inquiring minds want to know. LOL
Post a Comment